Tuesday 19 May 2009

Shadow Frame for my sis's B'day





It's not quite ready but I'll be picking up the real photo for the middle just before I go away so this was poss my only chance to take a piccy before I give it to her. If I get chance I'll update it.


My sister's birthday was deemed an important enough occasion for me to cut into my belove Mr Cogsmo papers from Cosmo Cricket - well she's worth it! The wording down the far side says 'Boys are 90% mischief and 10% dirt. I think those figures need checking

I've also uploaded her birthday card which is a little more refined and sophisticated - but not as much fun!


Those robots with my nephews faces in them make me chuckle every time I look at them!

3 comments:

  1. Thats one lucky sister you have they are both beautiful
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wish I was your sister, what a beautiful thoughtful gift and I love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love your shadow box - really clever how you've used your pics for the robots faces. I have these papers too and they're fab.

    ReplyDelete

Voting