Saturday 21 May 2011

MSE Challenge Card - Red White Blue with a circle.

Gosh, it's been a while (again - sorry).  I've got my mojo back but wanted to focus on making things and then have never had the time to catch up on blogging them.  hoping to remedy that in the coming weeks - there's a bit of a backlog.

I made this card for the red white and blue challenge over on the MSE cardmaking thread which has been set by cardpaperscissors.

It's made with a lovely freebie from last year by Little Musings.  In my head she's called Nerys but I might well have got that wrong.

I've recently treated myself to a retro flower punch - you're going to see a lot of it in the next few weeks.  I've used it so much I thought I might be giving myself RSI.  No piece of paper goes in the bin if it is big enough to have a flower punched out of it!.  The flowere are all made from remnants.  Card Candy is from Craftwork Cards.  Circles cut with Nesties petite circle and scalloped circle.

In addition to the MSE challenge I'd also like to add it to the following challenges.

Incy Wincy Designs - Clean & Simple

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, well done with the flowers so MSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's lovely she reminds me of my mil. great idea about the flowers will have to look for a punch now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card I do love your punch too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Good to see you back blogging. Glad you managed to get the punch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card - It's simple and stylish.

    Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card nice see you back. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Louisa, great image and the retro embossed flowers are really fab. Thanks for entering the MSE Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely, great work with those punches

    ReplyDelete

Voting