I've been putting off doing my first post as I was unsure whether to try and post chronologically (as I made things) or not. I have a backlog of things I'd like to post but have decided to start with my newest creation and 'catch-up' with the backlog as and when I can.
This layout has been on my table for what seems like ages but I seemed to have some kind of mental block. Either that or looking at the pictures sent me off into some kind of dream land so I never got anything done.
Finally though, I've done it. Not 100% happy with it as the pages seem a bit bare but its growing on me and, to be honest, it was starting to become a bit of an albatross around my neck.
I decided to brave it and attempt some tearing and patching )Thanks to Lynne at the Craft Den for the inspiration. The letters are cutout from word-art and could be a bit neater. I'd have liked to have inked the edges with some distress inks but as I haven't actually convinced myself that they are essential ~(yet!) I've managed without.