Thursday 30 April 2009

These boots are made for walking


2 cards for a male in the family who's keen on the odd stroll '& son' followed my lead - he'll soon learn that's not necessarily a good idea!
I was hoping to use up some old OS maps that I bought at the car boot ale as background paper but realised soon after opening that they had all been marked so I downloaded a local map online and printed it out. The boots are clip art from MS office online.
I'm a little disappointed with mine mostly becaue I'd thought about it a bit too much and knew exactly how I wanted it to look but then circumstances conspired against me. In particular, in my head, my string was a bit thicker - it looks a bit weedy.
Never mind, it's the thought that counts!

3 comments:

  1. I love these, what a great idea for a card, love the use of the maps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea for a mans card and very mse too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The maps are a fab idea to use as backing paper I'm sure both cards will be appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Voting