Tuesday 1 December 2009

Clearing the decks part1

Aaarrrgghhh!!!!!
Who's been messing with the calendars? 
It CAN'T be December already! 
How did that happen? 
This was going to be theChristmas that I was really organised. 
Never mind, there's always next year.

After I'd civen myself up to panic for a while I thought I'd better clear the decks of a few things that have been hanging around my desk waiting to be finished so that I can get cracking on Christmas in earnest tomorrow (honest!)

So,  the fist thing I needed to do was get my sisters parcel out of the way - she's home for Christmas in a couple of weeks so this should be the last one I have to send out for a while.  In addition to the 'yellow submarine' scrapbook LO I've already blogged there's this page too.  All papers and embellishments from basic grey (cupcake) I opened my scalloped oval nesties that are for Christmas just to make sure they worked.



Was I right to confess in my letter that the boys' diet may have been up to 25% ice-cream some days on holiday?
 I like to send her something hand-made in her package too so I've made a little coaster calendar.  Thanks paddington for the calendar tabs! and also thanks to rainmac for the inspiration.

I've put a little magnet on the back just in case they don;t have nails in the wall (I'm assuming she has walls - her office is in a portacabin but she sleeps in a tent so I thought I'd give her more options. )

And finally I made a card to send with her package which also includes sherbert fountains, sherbert dip dabs, minstrels and some fake snow .  It's not her Christmas card but I thought I'd do something a bit Christmassy to get her in the mood



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic makes Louisa! I know what you mean about December, I can't believe it's here already!!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting