Friday 27 November 2009

Tweet Tweet

I'm not a birdy person at all - as anyone who's seen me go pale at the sight of a feather will let you know but I really love these little stylised birds from CraftWork Cards..





I made this card to go in the latest parcel sent out to Afghanistan and was very pleased to find that you can colour in the lovely pearlised paper with my promarkers.  You can also colour in their card candy if you have the patience of a saint. I chose to colour in the background and leave the birdie plain.  the card blank is a patterned one from a DCWV stack.

Sis has now confirmed she's got it so I can post it on here.  Even better she says that the minstrels I sent out survived the journey and haven't melt.  In her own words "they are, alas, no more!"

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Louisa, love the birdy topper and how you have embossed the blue background :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - thanks for the info on colouring the card candy :c)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Louisa, glad the minstrels survived the long journey. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful card!!! I am a Minstrel fan too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Voting