Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Let's play a new game - "what card fold is this?"

I've been searching for a card using the fold I saw at harrogate but to no avail.  I'd really like to reference it in my tutorial post but have no idea what it is called.

So after much searching I've mocked one up to see if anyone knows what they are called.

To be fair, it's a tough challenge because this looks nothng like them - they had beautiful big letters in each fold spelling out "Xmas" and "Baby" and a beautiful background.  But this is the best I could do in an attempt to stop myself going insane looking for them.

1 comment:

  1. accordion fold or fan fold or step step fold