Tuesday 24 November 2009

In the town where I was born.......

Another scrapbook page to send out to Helmand to attempt to brighten my poor sister's days. 
The whole family (minus her) went to Gran Canaria at half term and this picture is of her hubby and boys (+ my boy) getting ready to go on the Yellow Submarine in Puerto De Mogan.




I had big plans for this - was going to attempt to recreate the beatles yellow submarine in collage but decided that might be a step too far.
Not sure what make the background paper is - I got it in a stash swap over on crafty place - but the pattern reminded me of waves.  The letters and fish are all cut out on my trusty cuttlebug - some in paper, some in foam to give a bit of texture.
Finally, I've aded a bit of glossy accents to pick out the waves.

3 comments:

  1. Love the fish :D Your sister will love this, what a great photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page - those fish are gorgeous! What a lovely idea to make it and send to your sister, you have a big heart x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louisa - that's a brilliant page it just so captures the moment.......I'm sure your sister will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete

Voting