Sunday 14 March 2010

Button Necklaces

 I've finally knuckled down and got those button necklaces completed - one for my cousins 18th which wa sSaturday and one for my Mum for Mothers Day

Aimee's card and necklace

Background Paper - Basic Grey Blush
Numbers cut from coredinations gemstones
Ribbon and charm from stash

I made the gift box as well using my costco paper

Mum's necklace was made more for the colours she already has in her wardrobe


Again the paper for the box was from Costco



And her Mothers day card -
background paper Crate Paper Blue Sky
Letters cut from coredinations gemstones and embossed with daisies on the cuttlebug.
Ribbon and card candy flower from stash

6 comments:

  1. Lovely makes. I love your Mum's necklace. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful 18th card - I love the key. Your button necklaces are fantastic, I must have a go at these. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is beautiful, they will be so well received, you clever lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - they are all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow lots of fabulous creations there, those button necklaces are great! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those button necklaces are gorgeous - something else for me to add to my list of things to do
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Voting