Saturday 20 March 2010

REMINDER - My Blog Candy Closes tomorrow!

Hello all - its the big race tomorrow.  YIKES!

And my blog candy will close tomorrow evening too.

I've done my last training session and finally managed to do 1 mile in training on a treadmill - 10 mins 38 secs and to give you an idea of just how hard I found it, after finishing and walking slowly for 1 minute to 'cool down' my heart rate was still 166 bpm!

Please remember - you'll be entered into the draw whether you sponsor us or not - I know a lot of you will probably be supporting other people too so don't be shy.
If you donate online I receive an email advising me so you don't have to mention it if you'd rather not in your comment.

And a huge thanks to everyone who has supported us so far 'Team Dawn' currently has £366 of pledges/donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting