Wednesday 3 June 2009

Help! I've gone all girly!




2 girly cards in one night. Thanks again to OAP's stash swap, I seem to have got a bit carried away with the pink.


The first card is my entry to the MSE 'sketch challenge' - thanks Flourgirl!.
I've used some pearlescent pink paper and paper lace from OAP's stash and some of the Crate Paper that I nought from 3 Jolly crafters in their Bank Holiday sale. I've never used crate paper before but am very impressed with the quality. The floral paper is called 'Rain'. The dotty one 'cloud' They're both from the blue hill collection - wish I'd bought more!


The second card is similar to the fathers day one I made but I though I'd try and see whether it worked hinged the other way - and it does. This one's going to go in the craft box at work.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful cards i love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards they both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pretty cards, I really like the 'mug' one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cards, the papers are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous girly cards, so delicate looking :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Voting