Saturday 16 January 2010

how many ways can you tie a teabag card?

After making my first teabag crad on Thursday, I've made 2 mote today as am trying to finf the best way of tying them off

The first card - I used a brad and a loop






The second, I used ribbon and velcro.  Paper and embellishments from MME Bloom & Grow)






The third I tied the ribbon using the lovely Basic Grey Boxer papers I got from my Granny for Christmas.  This card id for her so it seemed apt.

But which one is best?  There's only one way to find out...........

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
FIGHT!!!
or I could ask you lot.  What do you hink?  How do you close yours?

4 comments:

  1. Louisa - just wanted to say great teabag cards. I can't answer you questions because when I make them I don't fasten them with anything, so will await other people's suggestions xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I do have another thought for another way to tie them - punching a hole through all 3 layers and tying a ribbon through that. May have a go at that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do louisa's suggestion, make sure you take the teabag out first! lol. Sorry, I'll get my coat! (No sensible ideas, great cards though, MSE's qwiksave

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is the third one. Hugs, Annexxx

    ReplyDelete

Voting