Tuesday 11 August 2009

Mels Card for Baby Elliot


I made this card for the Melissa on the MSE cards forum to celebrate her new addition Elliot. He's gorgeous.
It was also my entry to the most recent challenge over there - thanks to Rainmac for putting me in the draw without seeing my card I didn't want to post it on here until Mel received it.

Checked paper is from papermania, pastel floral is baby bee by crate paper, blue dots is my last scrap from a sheet of DCWV. Semtiment printed from word and layered on a scalloped oval that I received from dragonllew in the latest crafty place stash swap.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous baby card Dawnteabag, I love that little bunny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - really like the pretty border on the checked paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card I love the little bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, it has lots of lovely embellishments that go together perfectly x

    ReplyDelete

Voting